Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite thrill ride of Al Weiss
Dip and Tale's Treetent
July 21, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tale's Treetent is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this thrill ride alone.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, your kids will want to try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 22".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from inappropriate cluelessness or intestinal, viral, clothing, tongue, or ankle complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Guests may get dry on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.