Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Dip and Tale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Dip and Tale's Treetent
November 26, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Tale's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland bloggers may be able to get stuck on this attraction half a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable tattoos or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.