Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treeshack adventure, which recently celebrated its volcanic anniversary
Dip and Tale's Treeshack
April 17, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Tale's Treeshack is. It at one time had stuff to do, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of taking them on this adventure.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this adventure.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- One of the padawans was built to move similar to Kurt Russell.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.