Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Dip and Tale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Dip and Tale's Treehut
December 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Treehut is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After bathing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent character photo pavilion.
- You must be at least as large as this page to ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No texting or nudity allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.