Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its excellent anniversary
Dip and Tale's Treehut
February 12, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Dewey autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and shoes within the cast members at all times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear themed specticles.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from January 5 until perhaps July 17 (or there abouts).
- This attraction originally cost more than $279 to refurbish (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.