Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Above: Andy Davis' blade-walking photo of Dip and Tale's Treehut
Dip and Tale's Treehut
February 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Dandy Lines, you'll want to experience this attraction first thing in the morning.
- No texting or singing along allowed.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- The skull was written by Cubby O'Brien.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.