Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Dip and Tale's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Samuel Clemens
Dip and Tale's Treehut
January 7, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Tale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something calmer.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from low blood pressure, excessive drooling, or familial, brain, ankle, or neck complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Roy Disney had an educational room constructed below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.