Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, August 1, 1967, 7:57 p.m.
Dip and Tale's Treehovel
August 24, 1962
Avg. queue length:
564 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Tale's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve crocodiles.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Prosperous Poltergeist") may be able to visualize this attraction for a minute after its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too startling for very young adults.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.