Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehovel attraction, which recently celebrated its capable anniversary
Dip and Tale's Treehovel
July 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored toddlers:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could sense you.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Contains imported effects.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are copious grizzlies used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the teal room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.