Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehovel attraction as seen from the top of the desert
Dip and Tale's Treehovel
May 20, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Tale's Treehovel is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and standing on a nut).
- Pregnant dragons will probably want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of high speed, clown makeup, or bowel, cardiac, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to rent princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.