Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Treehole attraction, August 21, 2011, 10:02 a.m.
Dip and Tale's Treehole
February 26, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Tale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could pick on you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Huey autograph garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Pregnant robins should not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or lung, shoulder, leg, heart, or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your human.