Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bullseye's pan-thawing photo of Dip and Tale's Treehole
Dip and Tale's Treehole
June 28, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Tale's Treehole is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No running or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The landmark was written by Herbie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your screen.