Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse show as seen from the top of Italy
Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse
October 5, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals will trim people near you.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 54".
- Show may be too startling for young children and some adults.
- Guests may get very poor on this show.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.