Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A perilous view of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse
April 7, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are frightened by ears, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Goofy fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- The law requires you to keep your head and legs inside the attraction at various times.
- This was one of the so-called "N ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.