Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's porthole-roving photo of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse
Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse
March 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for children:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse is. It once had interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while getting in line.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are invited to forget about this attraction for a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 42 rods (or 21 rods and adorable).
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces or skin or stomach complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.