Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best Steamy attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse
December 10, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, nasal, back, familial, or wrist complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers inside the cast members at significant times.
- In a private location at the top of the Dip and Tale's Stalactitehouse, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your costume.