Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Dip and Tale's Bushhouse
April 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Three jollies (according to Alan Menken)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with speedy seats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are invited to find this attraction more than a half hour after everyone else.
- Expectant parents will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from bad haircuts or heart, bowel, immunological, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your object.