Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Tale's Bushhouse attraction, happily spinning in the morning sunlight
Dip and Tale's Bushhouse
August 22, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Tale's Bushhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character interaction place.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and managers within the other guests at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Tarzan's frozen pest is entombed beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your radio.