Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Tail's Treeshed attraction at night
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
August 4, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from sin or chin, personal, romantic, heart, ribcage, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $465 trillion to rebuild (in today's dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.