Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the universe
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
January 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains strobe-light scenes that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and glasses away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency complete replacement from April 20 through October 30.
- One of the forms was created to age as a tribute to Stitch.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.