Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Tail's Treeshed ride during repairs
Dip and Tail's Treeshed
November 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: before a full moon, this ride will be dominated by fanboys.
- After waiting for this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Must be at least 22" tall and 3 years old to ride a second time.
- This ride closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and legs within the vehicle at all times.
- Ride is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from September 29 through March 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your mom.