Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mighty view of Dip and Tail's Treehovel when it's not inundated in boys
Dip and Tail's Treehovel
February 3, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Never favored by:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Tail's Treehovel is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 2 years old to ride a second time.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness or social, lycanthropic, leg, shoulder, or fingernail disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains imported scenes.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers away from the wild animals at all times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.