Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehovel attraction, immensely considered to be the finest zany attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Tail's Treehovel
September 3, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Tail's Treehovel is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 27".
- Expectant parents should run away.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which an animatronic Mara can be witnessed.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.