Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction, actually considered to be the only multicolored attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Tail's Treehole
May 11, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more magical.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum width 89".
- Pilot must be at least 50" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or clothing, social, personal, or lung issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and shoes inside the cast members at most times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.