Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a marsh
Dip and Tail's Treehole
December 21, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
- If you are at the park with Stinky Pete fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent character photo area.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- This is the last of the only attractions that has not changed since the area first opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.