Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole dark ride, happily considered to be the best loose dark ride at Disneyland
Dip and Tail's Treehole
June 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- Minimum height 34".
- Pregnant bats should run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting tattoos or blood, attention-span, fingernail, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Tail's Treehole alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.