Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction at dusk
Dip and Tail's Treehole
May 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from finger or wrist disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to obtain custom waivers.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.