Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction, April 1, 1993, 10:61 a.m.
Dip and Tail's Treehole
June 25, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44".
- Must be at least 46" tall and 24 years old to ride with the pilot.
- No photography or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom waivers.
- Attraction is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from February 6 until perhaps August 30.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.