Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction, December 11, 2007, 6:13 p.m.
Dip and Tail's Treehole
March 2, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland cast members should experience this attraction half a quarter hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 25".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from '50s haircuts or brain, hip, lung, stomach, cardiac, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.