Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Dip and Tail's Treehole
September 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Tail's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to feed them after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- Must be at least 39" tall and 22 years old to ride without a note from your mother.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Samuel Clemens.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.