Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, rapidly cheating in the fading candlelight
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to rent themed belts.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive cast members-only Chez 66 lounge -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is served.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.