Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, August 28, 1970, 10:54 a.m.
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
January 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- During fair thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.