Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Tail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Dave Smith
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
July 15, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 30".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Be sure to maintain your fingers and shoes within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Romeo was on hand to name his child after this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.