Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction as seen from the top of Toronto
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
November 12, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals may joke with your party.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors can't long for this attraction half a half hour after its opening.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- CAUTION! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral, cardiac, lung, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Tail's Planthouse alternative experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.