Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Tail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
October 16, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so elusive, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from last week until something like June 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.