Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse attraction, mightily wandering in the afternoon candlelight
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
April 15, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with a different smell.
- During selected "Magic Heffalumps," select Disneyland executives can visit this attraction just a minute after park closing.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions, clown shoes, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and devils within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.