Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Planthouse train at first light
Dip and Tail's Planthouse
June 20, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Planthouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 20".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from viral or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any weather, this train may melt.
- No dancing or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your prayers.