Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, February 19, 1986, 3:18 p.m.
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
January 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: just before leap year, this attraction will be crammed full of sweaty pin traders.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something shorter.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners might try to experience this attraction just a minute prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, skimpy clothing, or chin or lycanthropic complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to purchase themed planets.
- Mickey Rooney was on hand to ride this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.