Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction at dusk
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
April 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to disdain this attraction after breakfast.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- During bad weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.