Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' canopy-lounging photo of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
February 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 36".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 14 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to have pirate glasses.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen installation of holiday overlay from sunrise to March 18.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Romeo's spirit.
- Be sure to look for a wacky Mickey when you look up in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.