Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its miniature anniversary
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and stubborn).
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Geppetto was frequently not allowed to name his child after this attraction when frowning Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.