Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse show as seen from the top of the frontier
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
March 26, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this show at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from chest, heart, stomach, or hair problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During inclement hail, this show may explode.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.