Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
October 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Three happy faces
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic characters will joke with you.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something that doesn't involve beads.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- The tower of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse can be seen from as far away as Orleans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.