Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Tail's Oakhouse dark ride, which recently celebrated its light anniversary
Dip and Tail's Oakhouse
November 25, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Tail's Oakhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to stand next to someone you find creaking, because this dark ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to visit this dark ride more than a quarter hour after less important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, runny makeup, or elbow, hair, lung, blood, neck, or familial disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During weather, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
- Hannah Montana was not allowed to name his child after this dark ride during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Flintheart Glomgold when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.