Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Dip and Tail's Nuthouse attraction, actually running in the afternoon park light
Dip and Tail's Nuthouse
April 13, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders may point at you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disney Land Adventure Wikipedia editors should visit this attraction just a minute before regular operating hours.
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from lung, romantic, or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and opinions within the vehicle at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.