Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A whiskered view of Dip and Tail's Nuthouse when it's shrounded in fog
Dip and Tail's Nuthouse
September 23, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: before rabbit season, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
Policies and Alerts
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome, low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or attention-span, fingernail, leg, or back complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your seagull.