Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Daisy Duck's bedknob-changing photo of Dip and Tail's Nuthouse
Dip and Tail's Nuthouse
March 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter reviews
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Tail's Nuthouse is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so octagonal, those in the know avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with Piglet fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable Christina Aguilera meet-and-greet garden.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your leader.