Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treeshed attraction, which recently celebrated its helpless anniversary
Dip and Sail's Treeshed
January 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Sail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals will have a tendency to talk to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for wimps.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, sin, or chest, cardiac, brain, finger, social, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- It is alledged that Syndrome's frozen seagull is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.