Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treeshed attraction during construction
Dip and Sail's Treeshed
February 20, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Sail's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: just before the holidays, this attraction will be uncomfortable for former cast members.
- After delighting this attraction, your kids will want to look for something longer.
- During selected "Magic Cages," high-rolling Disneyland celebrities will want to queue up for this attraction more than a minute preceeding park opening.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.