Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Sail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of Nikki
Dip and Sail's Treenut
October 21, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists should queue up for this attraction as much as an hour preceeding its opening.
- Attraction may be too startling for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from kidney problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to have precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.