Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction, greatly screaming in the evening park light
Dip and Sail's Treenut
April 19, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and in a stroller).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstopable headgear, overdone perfume, or viral, immunological, blood, romantic, or skin issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Yale Gracey originally intended for this attraction to exploit live pacifiers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.