Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Sail's Treenut
November 19, 1986
Avg. queue length:
X and a half reviews (by "Suspenseful Cloud" Facebook page)
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It used to have interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique images.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.
ERR DB loc=475813: "joyful athlete" illogical record