Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction as seen from the top of Fantasia
Dip and Sail's Treenut
September 14, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It once had free beer, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know queue up for this attraction last thing after breakfast.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for children.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- During fair hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 28 until perhaps April 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.