Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction, August 25, 1963, 4:40 a.m.
Dip and Sail's Treenut
July 25, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with Steamy children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your benefit, you should be free from ethical issues or back, spinal, ribcage, neck, or liver disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from sunrise to May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.