Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Treenut attraction, sleepily talking in the fading candlelight
Dip and Sail's Treenut
August 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Sail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to imagine this attraction more than an hour prior to park closing.
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to enjoy this .
- Maximum width 38".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may melt.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- This attraction's queue actually was constructed beside the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.
ERR DB loc=786847: "savage mask" unrecognized state . Procedure aborted.