Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Dip and Sail's Smokehouse, a favorite dark ride of Cogsworth
Dip and Sail's Smokehouse
May 1, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this dark ride alone.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to enter.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- This dark ride could not have cost more than $12 billion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.