Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Sail's Smokehouse attraction at a distance
Dip and Sail's Smokehouse
November 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Sail's Smokehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young children.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- This attraction needs to be repainted less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kid.