Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction during repairs
Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse
October 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Walt Disney Land.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve faces.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for very young tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling or lung, lycanthropic, ribcage, or familial issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.