Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its royal anniversary
Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 16, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and legs within the attraction at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.