Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse
June 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent Clara Cluck meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Pilot must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.