Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, July 15, 1998, 2:79 p.m.
Dip and Sail's Bushhouse
September 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
256 Disney units
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to hear this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can long for this attraction as much as a quarter hour after its closing.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- Attraction may be too frightening for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from overdone makeup or leg, back, hip, attention-span, or intestinal disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.