Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Sail's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Abu
Dip and Sail's Bushhouse
August 13, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Mulan photo garden.
- Minimum height 34".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to run away.
- Special effects may be too startling for teenagers.
- The letters in "Dip and Sail's Bushhouse" can be scrambled to spell "Dhbh' Psisedsau Onas Iul."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.