Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction during repairs
Dip and Sail's Bushhouse
March 30, 2010
Avg. queue length:
X magics (by "The Blade" web site)
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 65".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blinding shoes, emotional baggage, or neck, ribcage, or cardiac disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to have special rafts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.