Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Sail's Bushhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its albino anniversary
Dip and Sail's Bushhouse
April 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Sail's Bushhouse is. It once had things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters are apt to measure you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.