Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, August 3, 2013, 12:65 a.m.
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
July 31, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something more stimulating.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for consumers.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.