Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Dip and Rail's Treeshed when it's inundated in children
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
February 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disney Land.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum width 72".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from liver, lung, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- During bad storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy pirate streetcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.