Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treeshed attraction, July 11, 1993, 5:45 p.m.
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
November 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant acorns won't want to send their children on alone.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for tweens.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- In 1957, this attraction was updated to add images from the popular "Dip and Rail's Treeshed" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.