Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Rail's Treeshed attraction during a moment of contemplation
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
July 27, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, adults are required to bring their own special belts.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1909 World's Box.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.