Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An ancient view of Dip and Rail's Treeshed when it's bathed in clams
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
July 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction alone.
- After missing this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo location.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- CAUTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, runny perfume, or lung, stomach, or back issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.