Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Dip and Rail's Treeshed
December 4, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Rail's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or back, intestinal, inner ear, lycanthropic, or personal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- No dancing or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- There is a snazzy bathroom just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.