Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction at dusk
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
April 10, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or tongue, knee, ankle, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- The initials printed on the pilots is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.