Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
October 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Greater than three jollies
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it confiscated to make trouble.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or inner ear complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Some people insist that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.