Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, positively snapping in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
September 13, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction by yourself.
- Before waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to enjoy this attraction more than a quarter hour after everyone else.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains imported images.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.