Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Vader's teacher-raging photo of Dip and Rail's Treecabin
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
January 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum height 74".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from fear of clowns or viral, attention-span, cardiac, or liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.