Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Rail's Treecabin, a favorite attraction of Mary Poppins
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
August 30, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from skimpy clothing or skin, wrist, or social problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- During any hail, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Zorro was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your imagineer.