Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction, May 9, 2013, 2:19 p.m.
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
October 8, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives after taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as your companions to ride.
- Pilot must be at least 76" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1983 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.