Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction during construction
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
May 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, look for something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for emergency maintenance from March 27 to July 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.