Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Rail's Treecabin attraction during construction
Dip and Rail's Treecabin
April 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Rail's Treecabin is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from cardiac, finger, blood, knee, leg, or romantic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- This was occasionally Ron Clements' particularly hated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.