Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Dip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at first light
Dip and Rail's Nuthouse
April 15, 1973
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three dollars
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and adorable).
- Must be at least 47" tall and 33 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Attraction may be too intense for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be free from novelty haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or stomach, back, chin, or blood complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and opinions away from the vehicle at all times if you want to keep them.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are home to many drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.