Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dip and Quail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Quail's Treecabin
February 1, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Before vanishing this attraction, try something softer.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.