Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its vengeful anniversary
Dip and Quail's Treecabin
November 7, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Quail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from low blood pressure, inappropriate headgear, blinding perfume, or kidney, shoulder, or inner ear issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Quail's Treecabin separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.