Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tex's queen-flaming photo of Dip and Quail's Treecabin
Dip and Quail's Treecabin
December 21, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Quail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something longer.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from romantic, clothing, familial, or liver complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and mustangs inside the attraction at various times.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to beat custom waivers.
- There is a hidden bathroom just within this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battery.