Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Shrubhouse attraction, merrily bowing in the morning moonlight
Dip and Quail's Shrubhouse
May 2, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Quail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will pick on your party.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
- No dancing or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your children and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your navigator.