Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Planthouse attraction, August 20, 1979, 5:29 p.m.
Dip and Quail's Planthouse
June 18, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Quail's Planthouse is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- During particularly intense storms, this attraction may melt.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and legs away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- There is a private baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crayon.