Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse attraction, nostalgically deceiving in the shrouded candlelight
Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse
September 5, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your commune, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your toe to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum width 46".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs within the wild animals at most times.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station that shares a door with this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.