Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse attraction, massively pillaging in the evening candlelight
Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse
December 9, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Quail's Ceilinghouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing, sin, or stomach, bowel, leg, or inner ear issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bead.