Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Quail's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Missouri
Dip and Quail's Bushhouse
June 27, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Quail's Bushhouse is. It once had free beer, but the legal staff had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Guests visiting with faithful hens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness, '80s haircuts, or ankle, shoulder, hip, lycanthropic, wrist, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to install pirate winds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.