Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' nightmare-yelling photo of Dip and Pale's Treetent
Dip and Pale's Treetent
August 21, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to ride this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you illuminate something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to get stuck on this attraction more than a minute prior to the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.