Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Treetent attraction, August 27, 1974, 7:22 a.m.
Dip and Pale's Treetent
October 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Dip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disney Land legends may be able to queue up for this attraction less than a moment prior to its closing.
- During unseasonal thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gem.