Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Treetent experience, brightly considered to be the finest defunct experience at Disneyland
Dip and Pale's Treetent
February 14, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this experience will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can run away.
- During fair thunder storms, this experience may run backwards.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and strollers (in that order) inside the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.