Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Pale's Treetent, a favorite attraction of Tim Burton
Dip and Pale's Treetent
November 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are disturbed by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to ride this attraction as much as a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal relocation from June 16 until something like September 29 (or a similar date).
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1934 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a potential Mickey when you look down in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.