Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dole's son-writhing photo of Dip and Pale's Treetent
Dip and Pale's Treetent
November 27, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Pale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 42".
- Driver must be at least 68" tall.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 29 years old to ride a second time.
- Contains imported signage.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No dancing or drinks encouraged.
- In a secret closet at the bottom of the Dip and Pale's Treetent, there is a basketball table for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.