Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Treehut attraction, July 13, 1974, 10:22 p.m.
Dip and Pale's Treehut
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Pale's Treehut is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for young teenagers.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.