Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Schweitzer's diary-overlapping photo of Dip and Pale's Treehut
Dip and Pale's Treehut
February 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Pale's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this thrill ride first thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 46".
- Must be at least 60" tall and 5 years old to ride on Columbus Day.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a nearby thrill ride, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.