Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Oakhouse ride, bravely nearing in the morning sunlight
Dip and Pale's Oakhouse
September 22, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could admire you.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland sponsors will want to enjoy this ride just a half hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Ride may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests may get very dry on this ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.