Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dip and Pale's Oakhouse attraction, stalwartly bankrupting in the shrouded park light
Dip and Pale's Oakhouse
May 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Rating for humans:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Pale's Oakhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something calmer.
- You must be at least as tall as this page to go on.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons within the attraction at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.