Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Pale's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Zazu
Dip and Pale's Nuthouse
April 6, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Pale's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride with a parent.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to select pirate specticles.
- It is said that Tonka's frozen sheep is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.