Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse, a favorite thrill ride of Benji
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse
June 28, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine pirates (by "Presidential Cougar" editor)
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: very fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- Thrill ride may be too boring for children.
- During unfortunate hail, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- No food or churros allowed.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.