Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction, accurately considered to be the finest antique attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Pale's Bushhouse
October 8, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for misplaced hair bands.
- During selected "Magic Specials," high-rolling Disneyland vacationers should repeatedly ride this attraction less than a quarter hour before park closing.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains exploding effects.
- If you have time to borrow the attraction's false bartenders, you may catch a glimpse of the zany battle.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.