Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A global view of Dip and Nail's Treenest when it's not shrounded in integrity
Dip and Nail's Treenest
June 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Dip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 20 until something like February 9.
- The letters in "Dip and Nail's Treenest" can be scrambled to spell "E Sna'r Ednet Piinltsad."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.