Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its untamed anniversary
Dip and Nail's Treenest
July 13, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to get in the queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as your cauldron to ride with a parent.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to obtain custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.