Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Dip and Nail's Treehut
May 25, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Treehut is. It used to have stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be hostile to guests.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from brain or fingernail problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from May 6 to June 16.
- The letters in "Dip and Nail's Treehut" can be scrambled to spell "L R'itiepdhaunsnt Ea D."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.