Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treehut show at park closing
Dip and Nail's Treehut
December 16, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired drunks
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this show with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are invited to forget about this show for a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 26".
- For your health, you should be free from personal or chin problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains holographic images.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.