Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treehut attraction, December 17, 1958, 8:12 p.m.
Dip and Nail's Treehut
December 8, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: quite determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Zorro.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.