Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treehole attraction, sleepily considered to be the only current attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Nail's Treehole
April 8, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Rating for infants:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may snap if you don't let them.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something softer.
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and tipping generously).
- Expectant parents may ride.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Attraction is closed for cleaning from November 18 until about April 22 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.