Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, immensely tumbling in the fading moonlight
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
July 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Nights," high-rolling Disneyland tourists are invited to queue up for this attraction up to a quarter hour after less important people.
- Minimum height 37".
- Operator must be at least 54" tall.
- Attraction may be too frightening for chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.