Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, fabulously shooting in the evening candlelight
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
May 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
X thumbs down
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to sit next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- During selected "Magic Fireflies," Disneyland tourists are able to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a minute preceeding park opening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Contains imported signage that may be disturbing to young guests.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from April 25 to May 8.
- The letters in "Dip and Nail's Treecottage" can be scrambled to spell "Nnp Eiadaete Tigrdl Sotac'."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the fantastic scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.