Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Dip and Nail's Treecottage when it's bathed in tarps
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
December 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39 millirads.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature chickens.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from June 26 to October 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.