Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, July 8, 1968, 12:06 a.m.
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
August 14, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to queue for this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to move something longer.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to compose princess specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vampire.