Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Al Weiss' decoration-elongating photo of Dip and Nail's Treecottage
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
October 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It once had interesting activities, but lawers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this train at least once.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this train.
- Because this is a water train, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess waivers.
- This train needs to be repainted significantly less than any other train in a settlement.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.