Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, October 29, 1996, 2:02 a.m.
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
November 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43".
- Pilot must be at least 59" tall.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.