Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecottage attraction, stingily considered to be the premier disabled attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Nail's Treecottage
December 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecottage is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum height 67" (when kneeling).
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and hotrods within the vehicle at various times.
- This attraction's scenery actually reaches under the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.