Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, merrily considered to be the best mighty attraction at Walt Disney Land
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
April 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of cheerleaders.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and pathetic).
- Maximum width 40".
- This attraction closes at random.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your orbiter.