Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dip and Nail's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
May 9, 2013
Avg. queue length:
X smiles (by "The Toad" Twitter stream, 1961)
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It used to have things to play on, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors are invited to experience this attraction for an hour after park closing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed photo location.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to not ride.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.