Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecabin attraction at park opening
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, moral requirements, unstylish haircuts, or hip or elbow issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Below this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Casino 77 lounge -- the only place in the park where milk is served.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.