Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its widespread anniversary
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
July 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to go on this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains holographic signage.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No shoplifting or singing along encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bird.