Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecabin attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
July 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Nights," retired Disneyland hotel guests are able to find this attraction for a minute prior to everyone else.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction's track actually reaches below the adjacent attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.