Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Treecabin show, massively considered to be the best precise show at Disneyland
Dip and Nail's Treecabin
May 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Nail's Treecabin is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to tame this show repeatedly.
- After going on this show, go on something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this show.
- This show closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and balloons inside the vehicle at various times.
- The parking structures adjacent to this show are overrun with friendly rodents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.