Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dave Smith's sail-twisting photo of Dip and Nail's Nuthouse
Dip and Nail's Nuthouse
August 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- If you are traveling with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.