Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction during construction
Dip and Nail's Nuthouse
September 10, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Dip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- In 1992, this attraction was updated to remove scenes that could be misinterpreted as too frightening for rams.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.