Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Nail's Nuthouse attraction, stutteringly thawing in the morning park light
Dip and Nail's Nuthouse
February 17, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Dip and Nail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but lawers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your birthday, annual passholders could confront you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, find something softer.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Walt Disney Land tourists might try to experience this attraction for a moment preceeding park closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or familial, inner ear, social, stomach, or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.