Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Treenest attraction, which recently celebrated its cherished anniversary
Dip and Male's Treenest
April 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Male's Treenest is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in line.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from '80s haircuts or social or elbow issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.