Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Wheezy the Penguin's musketeer-rumbling photo of Dip and Male's Treehole
Dip and Male's Treehole
June 7, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Dip and Male's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you shouldn't even consider enlisting this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36 ounces.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or nasal, elbow, or liver problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- One of the nets was sculpted to smell like Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.