Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Male's Treehole
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Male's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream after taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders may be able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Ollie Johnson fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed interaction place.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- This was one of the only "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.