Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Geppetto's cobra-growing photo of Dip and Male's Treehole
Dip and Male's Treehole
March 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Dip and Male's Treehole is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, quite fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland bloggers should imagine this attraction less than a moment before everyone else.
- Minimum height 39".
- Contains holographic illusions.
- In 1970, this attraction was renovated to add scenes from the recent "Dip and Male's Treehole" documentary.
- Be sure to look for a cherished Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.