Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Male's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Dip and Male's Treehole
September 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Dip and Male's Treehole is. It once had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to your friends.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Beauty originally intended for this attraction to display live pencils.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.