Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's TreeTV attraction as seen from the top of Critter Country
Dip and Male's TreeTV
May 25, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Dip and Male's TreeTV is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to get something longer.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, philosophical conflicts, weird phobias, excessive chattiness, or attention-span, social, or chest problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.