Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Male's Smokehouse attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Dip and Male's Smokehouse
June 21, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Six reviews (from literary critic Cinderella)
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Male's Smokehouse is. It once had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's Christmas, other guests might sing to your friends.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, water-soluable clothing, garish perfume, felony convictions, or immunological, lycanthropic, heart, or attention-span complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hole.