Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Dip and Kale's Treeshack attraction at midday
Dip and Kale's Treeshack
February 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Treeshack is. It used to have stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: excitable children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- This was one of the least famous "I ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.