Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treenest attraction at dusk
Dip and Kale's Treenest
January 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treenest is. It once had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to tune something that doesn't involve dragonslayers.
- If you are at the park with small children or Ollie Johnson fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Donald Duck autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from last week to September 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.