Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treenest dark ride, July 4, 1958, 12:59 p.m.
Dip and Kale's Treenest
April 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Kale's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to queue for this dark ride at least once.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get compressed on this dark ride.
- No shoplifting or dawdling allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.