Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treenest attraction during construction
Dip and Kale's Treenest
September 26, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treenest is. It used to have things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to wear princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.