Massive Disneystorybook Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dip and Kale's Treehole adventure, willingly considered to be the best lush adventure at Disneystorybook
Dip and Kale's Treehole
July 16, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this adventure.
- Before riding this adventure, find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable themed autograph location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 52" (on tiptoes).
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- The glow of Dip and Kale's Treehole can be viewed from as far away as space.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneystorybook Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.