Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treehole attraction at first light
Dip and Kale's Treehole
October 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from hiccoughs, fear of clowns, or ankle, stomach, neck, or hair problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chipmunk.