Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treehole attraction during refurbishment
Dip and Kale's Treehole
February 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Dip and Kale's Treehole is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and pathetic).
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from moral conflicts or tongue, nasal, or leg disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Waiting may occur.
- Attraction veterans have a historic book in which is listed the personal details of all the guests who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.