Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecottage dark ride during construction
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
October 17, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this dark ride will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- After experiencing this dark ride, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Dark ride is closed for repairs from April 22 until something like September 1.
- Geppetto was not allowed to dedicate this dark ride on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.