Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Dip and Kale's Treecottage when it's bathed in darkness
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
July 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
No more than six toons
Nobody knows what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to purchase safety waivers.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from April 29 until perhaps July 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.