Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Matt Ouimet's lubber-relaxing photo of Dip and Kale's Treecottage
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
December 18, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland vacationers may be able to get stuck on this attraction less than an hour after its closing.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Darkness may be too boring for very young adults.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate drooling, '50s haircuts, or blood, wrist, clothing, chest, hip, or hair problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.