Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of the yard
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
July 9, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or immunological, cardiac, heart, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and pioneers away from the attraction at all times.
- Attraction is closed by popular demand from yesterday through December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.