Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A particular view of Dip and Kale's Treecottage when it's covered in darkness
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
March 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It once had things to play on, but overprotective parents had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 40 peta-angstroms.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dip and Kale's Treecottage "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.