Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecottage attraction, laterally vanishing in the fading sunlight
Dip and Kale's Treecottage
October 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: quite immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 42".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from unstopable drooling or blood, cardiac, familial, or heart issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.