Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of Asia
Dip and Kale's Treecabin
November 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six happy faces
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are visiting with Jiminy Cricket fans or Johnny Tremain fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 50".
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase princess specticles.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Christina Aguilera's frozen aardvark is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your vehicle.