Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A hard view of Dip and Kale's Treecabin when it's not bathed in darkness
Dip and Kale's Treecabin
November 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Kale's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from hair problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.