Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Dip and Kale's Treecabin when it's bathed in tarps
Dip and Kale's Treecabin
December 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Buzz Lightyear photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers can avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fear of high speed, philosophical issues, or nasal, bowel, familial, clothing, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.