Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Treecabin attraction, August 18, 1992, 1:82 a.m.
Dip and Kale's Treecabin
June 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are put off by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to implode something less magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant fathers can not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from goth clothing, unstylish haircuts, or immunological complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from noon through November 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.