Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its freaky anniversary
Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse
September 30, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyliesland.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyliesland bloggers might try to repeatedly ride this attraction just a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- Minimum height 35".
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to paint custom glasses.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the park near which a reference to Griffith Park can be found.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.