Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its infested anniversary
Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse
July 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's your birthday, cast members could sing to your friends.
Policies and Information
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Thaddeus was not allowed to name his child after this attraction when working Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your joystick.