Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse thrill ride, eerily considered to be the best random thrill ride at Disneyland
Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse
September 2, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to play on, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If it's your honeymoon, Disney characters will point at you.
- Before riding this thrill ride, it's recommended that you sell something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from undiagnosed allergies, unstopable chattiness, or fingernail issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, guests are required to hold safety glasses.
- Attraction veterans discovered a private log in which is written the backstory of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.