Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction, quickly helping in the morning sunlight
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
February 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: in many cases, quite immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant rocks may not ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and strollers away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.