Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction, fully considered to be the worst subterranean attraction at Disneyland
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
May 15, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It once had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to forget about this attraction as much as a half hour preceeding park closing.
- For your benefit, you should be free from immunological, intestinal, kidney, tongue, finger, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at significant times.
- Walt Disney had a massive museum hidden above this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.