Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction at dusk
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
April 19, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers inside the cast members at various times.
- All of this attraction's exits are decorated with characters from the movie.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.