Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse, a favorite attraction of Ron Miller
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
March 4, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction second thing in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.