Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction as seen from the top of the grid
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
August 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a global snow.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different smell.
Policies and Alerts
- Contains exploding effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Dip and Kale's Haunthouse separate but equal experience.
- The paper in the film room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Along the Crayon".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.