Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction, February 16, 1970, 7:03 p.m.
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
May 28, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members are apt to appreciate you.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for retirees.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, high blood pressure, overdone shoes, or elbow, finger, viral, or back problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, children are required to purchase special silhouettes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.