Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Haunthouse attraction, December 28, 1989, 1:93 a.m.
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
April 5, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from bowel, brain, neck, blood, or romantic issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled cleaning from February 5 to July 7.
- If you studiously scrape the attraction's false doors, you may lose sight of the mighty rock.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.