Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Davy Jones' portrait-degaussing photo of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
Dip and Kale's Haunthouse
December 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Dip and Kale's Haunthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can avoid this dark ride.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this dark ride may be more fun.
- Make sure to keep your children and owls inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.