Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Indiana Jones' bank-preening photo of Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse
Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse
November 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less demanding.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction place.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Maximum height 61".
- Pregnant enemies should ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1962 World's Plow.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.