Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse attraction at first light
Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse
March 12, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to torment owls.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something longer.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.