Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse attraction, justly rotating in the afternoon sunlight
Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse
March 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Dip and Kale's Crayonhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once so you never have to again.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland executives can't imagine this attraction more than an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum IQ 110.
- Must be at least 59" tall and 2 years old to ride on Labor Day.
- Attraction may be too frightening for very young children.
- The fiend was voiced by Langhorne.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.