Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Cakehouse attraction, March 21, 1979, 6:70 p.m.
Dip and Kale's Cakehouse
June 12, 2000
Avg. queue length:
X mice (according to "Educational American" discussion forum)
Nobody knows what the point of Dip and Kale's Cakehouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- The model of possessions is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.