Massive Sawyerland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Cakehouse attraction at midday
Dip and Kale's Cakehouse
August 5, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Dip and Kale's Cakehouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 21".
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness or blood, nasal, heart, brain, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to avoid custom specticles.
- It is alledged that Tom's frozen bridge is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Sawyerland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.