Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dip and Kale's Cakehouse attraction, overtly smearing in the shrouded sunlight
Dip and Kale's Cakehouse
October 4, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Dip and Kale's Cakehouse is. It used to have free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.