Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A windswept view of Dip and Kale's Cakehouse when it's not covered in children
Dip and Kale's Cakehouse
November 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Dip and Kale's Cakehouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, high blood pressure, or attention-span, blood, personal, lycanthropic, stomach, or back issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at most times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.